We have 15 guests online
E-learning strategies in Sloop2desc
The SLOOP2Desc project adopts effective e-learning strategies already tested in a previous European funded project called Sloop: Sharing Learning Objects in an Open Perspective:
- a model of training based on e-learning 2.0 solutions and participation of teachers to a community of practice;
- a model of Open Educational Resources, designated as Open Learning Object or OpenLO;
- a set of Learning Objects, called MetaLOs, developed by teachers and trainers of the project partner institutions;
- Online courses, where teachers in Italy, Ireland, Romania and Slovenia have cooperatively designed e-learning paths, and produced digital content for teaching according to a logic drawn from the open / free software movements. The MetaLOs have been used as learning content for the online courses.
- The FreeLOms (Free Learning Object Management System) platform, an environment for the sharing and reuse of digital educational resources, which includes features that allow management of resources developed according to SCORM standards, and the editing of resource metadata according to the IEEE LOM.