Online courses for teachers and trainers
Online training activities using elearning methodologies and tools, EQF and qualification systems, will be carried out for 400 teachers of secondary schools in Italy, and 90 teachers in Romania and Slovenia.
The objective of the training courses is the acquisition of knowledge and skills related to:
- the definition of elearning courses;
- mentoring in a virtual environment,
- the development of “open” digital resources using Web 2.0 tools and systems for the production of Learning Objects
- the design and development of educational resources on EQF and on European qualification systems
Specifically for Italy and Slovenia, the EUCIP system (European Certification of Informatics Professionals promoted at European level by CEPIS) will be adopted as an example of qualification systems.
Certification systems in the maritime field will be adopted in Romania.
The online training activities are structured in 5 modules:
- Module 1 - Using MOODLE as trainees and teachers
- Module 2 – Online tutoring and teaching strategies
- Module 3 – Using and developing Open Educational Resources
- Module 4 - European Qualification Framework (EQF), e-Competence Framework (e-CF) EUCIP (in Italy)
- Module 5 – Cooperative design and development of Open Educational Resources on EUCIP (in Italy)
In Italy, a pilot course started February 2010, and will end June 2010.
A second course will run in Italy, Romania and Slovenia from November 2010 until March 2011.
For Italian courses, you can pre-register by following this link: www.sloop2desc.eu